Click to Book On Line Now!
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCESSING A RESERVATION
Maximum Occupancy 6 people
Rate Information: Our Rates are based on total number of bedrooms required during the entire stay. Each bedroom is considered to be double occupancy. We only rent to one party (family) at a time this is not a shared house rate like a B&B. Bedrooms not ordered are locked so it is important that guests place orders accurately.
Sleeping Capacity: All guests staying on the premises must pay for sleeping accommodations. We do not allow guests to bring sleeping bags, air mattresses, sleep on the floor or on the tops of the sofa’s. We reserve the right to cancel reservations if sleeping accommodations are not adequate for the number of occupants listed on the reservation request.
Application Fee: This is a one-time fee that is only charged to guests that have not stayed with us before. We require that new renters provide us with a copy for their Driver's License to insure that the person that is named on the rental agreement is really who they claim to be. This is also to insure that the renter meets our minimum age requirement.
Day Guests Visitors: Per the terms of our vacation rental permit and insurance carrier, only paying guests are allowed to be on the property. Renters that have booked a stay and would like to invite family or friends as a day visitor will require pre-authorization. A maximum of two day guest visitors will be allowed at a rate is $10.00 per visitor. The names of the two authorized day guests must be shown on Exhibit B of the rental agreement day guest visitor list and Exhibit 1.b of the fee schedule. Please do not place a reservation if you intend to invite more than two day guest visitors. For additional visitors please click on the link to our use of grounds insurance requirements, rates and policies Use of Grounds
Time Change Option: Check-in time is 5:00PM and Check-out time is 10:00AM. We offer a time change option for early check-in or late check-out. The time change fee is $20.00/hr (this option is not available if we have a back-to back booking).
Pet Fee: The pet fee is $25.00/nt for pets under 50 lbs. We will consider larger size pets if the nails are clipped before arrival. Pets over 50 lbs the pet fee is an extra $10.00/nt. We also require a $100.00 pet deposit which is refundable if extra cleaning is not required to remove pet hair.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Instructions for using our On Line Reservation System
Before considering a stay we highly recommend reading through all of our rental polices. We are not able to hold reservations. Once a reservation has been made by phone or on line and you have received the booking confirmation receipt email with link to the rental agreement it is considered to be a confirmed reservation. Failure to return a signed rental agreement does not waive the cancellation policy as you are taking the home off the rental market immediately upon submission of the reservation.
2. Click the "Reserve Now" Tab and it will take you to secure reservation website.
3. Check the Availability Calendar to the left of the Screen
4. Enter your desired Arrival Date
5. Enter your desired Departure Date
6. Enter the total number of Bedrooms required during your stay (Rates are based on the total number of bedrooms required during your stay with us). Further Information can be found on the Rates Schedule page.
7. Enter the total Number of Adults
8. Enter the Total Number of Children
9. Enter the Coupon Code (if Applicable)
10. Click Calculate Fees for a summary of costs
11. Click next to Reserve the property
12. Enter Name, Address, email address and credit card information
13. Once the Reservation has been approved a 20% deposit will be charged at time of Booking and the Balance will not be due until 60 days prior to arrival.
14. Reservations are processed on a first come first serve basis and therefore no guarantees on availability can be made if the reservation is not processed immediately on line.