Guest Service Fee Schedule
Guest Service Fees: The guest service fee is based on the number of bedrooms required to be attended to during your stay and is based on an allotment of time to cover the following items below:
Number of Bedrooms
|3 Bedrooms + Sofa Beds||12.50||12.50||67.50||107.50||200.00|
Arrival & Departure Preparation
Preparing the house includes blowing off the patio, decks and gazebo areas, verification of kitchen and linen inventory, checking the internet connection and testing all televisions to make sure they are all working properly. This fee also includes the caretakers time for arrival and departure inspections which includes a detailed written inspection report. Inspection reports are necessary to insure that the current guest is not held responsible for damage or missing items caused by a prior tenant.
Inventory Verification Inventory counts include all towels, linens, bedding, accessories, artwork and a full accounting of the kitchen inventory
Laundry Services Laundry is the most time consuming element of the guest service fee. The fee covers the washing and drying of towels and bed linens according to the time allotment below:
1 bedroom (2 guests) = 2 loads ~ 2 hours = $37.50
2 bedrooms (4 guests) = 4 loads ~ 2.6 hours = $52.50
3 bedrooms (6 guests) = 6 loads ~ 3.2 hours = $67.50
Cleaning Services This fee covers re-making of all beds, vacuuming, washing floors, bathroom toilets, tubs and showers, wiping out the refrigerator, microwave and oven and a light dusting furniture.
1 bedroom = 3.5 hours = $87.50
2 bedroom(s) = 3.9 hours = $97.50
3 bedroom(s) = 4.3 hours = $107.50
Caretaker Support Caretaker calls and visits: We have a very detailed guest service instruction book. This has been designed to answer any questions and provide detailed instructions for operating everything in the cabin. If guests cannot find the answer to your question the fee includes one call to our caretaker to ask general questions. The fee also covers any house calls required by our caretaker for non-functioning appliances or equipment. This service is included in the guest service fee
The following items are not included in the Guest Service fee and will be considered to be excess cleaning at $30.00 per hour:
* Ovens and Ranges left excessively dirty
* Spa/Beach Towels used and not laundered and returned to spa area * Dirty dishes left in the sink or dishwasher as well as dirty dishes found put away in the cabinets dirty
* Gas BBQ Grill not cleaned and left excessively dirty
* Hot Tub left with dirt and debris which requires the hot tub to be emptied,refilled and new chemicals added hourly rate plus the cost of chemicals.
* Window cleaning from dog smears or child's hand prints
* Trash removal plus dump fees for Christmas Trees, bottles, boxes not broken down * Caretaker visits for anything reported and after visit determination item was in working condition.